The Best Bowling Alley in Rocklin, CA
Sign up for a Bowling League Today!
Similar to other organized sports, league bowling has a lot to offer. Get some exercise, meet new people, improve your game, and have a great time! Day or night, we have leagues for every skill level!
Unlike other sports, you don’t have to be the best bowler to win. Leagues are formed with the average bowler in mind. All of our leagues are handicap leagues which equals out the playing field. It allows the 100 average bowler to compete with and against the 200 average bowler, and it’s all in good fun.
- Winter leagues run from September through May
- Summer leagues run from June through August
Summer league info coming soon!
- 2 free games each week for practice
- League bowling rates
- Free shoe rental
- 15% off menu items in our restaurant
- Cash prizes from league prize fund
Sign up for our special Beer Ball League . . . EVERY participant receives a bowling ball branded with their choice of four great beer logos in addition to participating in a super-fun league! The league starts Monday, September 21st, so register today!
Children LOVE to bowl! We are dedicated to providing a safe and fun place for children of all ages to come and enjoy great fun, great exercise, and a skill they can use for a lifetime! It is recommended that youth get at least 60 minutes of exercise every day. Just 3 games of bowling is a fun and engaging way to help your kids get their 60 a day!
We have several great youth programs to choose from. During summer, we also have the Kids Bowl Free program which is a great compliment to our youth programs below.
We offer coaching by certified coaches and bowlers earn USBC awards. Bowlers can do the 12 for $12 and receive their own bowling ball! All bowlers must purchase a membership; it varies from $5 to $17, depending on benefits.
Youth Programs Now Available!
- High school bowling is the fastest growing sport in America
- There are no benchwarmers in bowling; everyone participates
- Homeschool leagues are quickly becoming popular
- Just bowling 2 games completes 40 of your 60 minutes of physical activity for a day . . . bowl a 3rd game and get your 60 in
- Bowling helps shape you up. It works tendons, joints, and ligaments in your arms and legs plus improves balance, flexibility, and posture.
- Bowling helps with weight control and loss. Bowling 2 games can burn between 320 to 580 calories!
- Bowling 2 games exercises 184 muscles while swinging around 576 pounds!
Kids Bowl Free
Beginning June 1, 2015 and running through September 15, 2015, the Kids Bowl free will be rockin’ at Strikes Unlimited! This program is designed to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time during their summer break.
Children age 18 and younger who are registered with the Kids Bowl Free program through Strikes Unlimited in Rocklin will receive 2 free games of bowling, all summer long (see days and times below)*. Valued at over $500 per child!
Read official Press Release.
The Family Pass was created to allow for adult family members to enjoy bowling throughout the summer as well.
- Pricing starts at $24.95 and includes 2 GAMES PER PERSON PER DAY.
- The Family Pass covers up to 4 adult family members. The price of the pass covers all 4 members.
- You may purchase the family pass at any time during the program.
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 10:00pm
**Subject to lane availability – 10 lanes reserved for this program
Rules and Restrictions
- Not good for use with daycare outings, camps, business or club outings, or birthday party celebrations.
- Purchased Family Passes are valid for use only during posted Kids Bowl Free times and when bowling with a Kids Bowl Free child from your family.
- *Standard shoe rental rates apply.
- Must present printed coupon to front desk attendant
- Subject to lane availability – 10 lanes reserved for this program
Read the FAQs about the Kids Bowl Free Program here.
We have a very busy schedule but we try to go bowl every night that we can. We have a 5-, 7-, and 13-year-old that all love bowling. Thank you so much KidsBowlFree for giving us this extra chance to spend together as a family and have fun. It’s 7:30 am and I’ve already heard “are we bowling tonight?” I hope you guys continue to do this next year as well. THANKS AGAIN! –Julie–